Today I am going show you how to flash nokia phone with Nokia Flash Files Nokia Flash Tool via USB.
Note: First you need to create backup for file’s, settings, contact’s, massage’s, Apps
Flash Nokia, Nokia Flash Files Nokia Flash Tool:
1. Download Nokia PC Suite software, Nokia Flash tool/software and Nokia Flash file’s.
Download Nokia Flash tool/software:
Download Nokia PC Suite Click here.
2. Now you have to download nokia flash file’s. To Download nokia flash files Click here. Search with your phone model in search box. [Note: Every phone has it’s own RM-Type file’s. Like Nokia 2700c has RM-561. To see the RM-TYPEJust type on phone ( *#0000# )].Before downloading flash files verify the all information like RM, phone model are correct. There will be three flash file’s named “MCU”, ”PPM”, ”CNT” for nokia 2700c.
3. Open Nokia Flash Tool (open Run as Administrator) and click on select model and select the RM-561(for nokia 2700c).
4. Now attach your phone with good quality USB Cable.
5. There will be shown that (Press phone’s power button or insert cable & charger)
6. Add all nokia flash files to nokia flash tool.
Click on (MCU) box and select (MCU) file which you have downloaded.
Click on (PPM1) box and select (PPM1) file which you have downloaded.
Click on (CNT1) box and select (CNT1) file which you have downloaded.
7. Then click on “Flash Mode Settings” and select “Full Flash” to nokia phone.
8. Finally hit the option Then Flashing will start.
9. Flashing will start, it will take 10 to 15 minute’s.
[NOTE: Please don’t touch your phone or your USB Cable until the flashing will done]
12. After flashing done remove your phone from USB cable,remove the battery.
Then Switch on your phone, it will get started?
Flash NOKIA, Latest Nokia Flash Files Nokia Flash Tool:
See Video Tutorial flash a nokia phone with flash software and flash files.